Wednesday, April 27, 2016

#153 Winner and Top 5

Thank you to everyone who entered the challenge.  It is so much fun looking at all of your gorgeous creations. 

We did have to exclude a few entries for not following the theme.  There were a few without sentiments.  Our challenges always include the sentiment.

Thank you also to our sponsor, Heather from My Artistic Adventures


The winner of the challenge is 

#4 The Craft Bucket
Comments from the DT:  A beautiful slider card with a lovely sentiment revealed.

23 Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. You have 2 weeks to email me with winner of Challenge #153 in the subject line 
so I can send you information on how to claim your prize.

Top 5 (in no particular order)

#84 M. Miranda
Comments from the DT: Absolutely brilliant boxes they look awesome. Each box is beautifully decorated.

#87 Rutscht
Comments from the DT: image is sweet and quite different. Her coloring is beautiful and the card look and style is fantastic.

#160 Heidi
Comments from the DT: Such a fun shaker card.  The pattern papers and color combo are perfect

#206 Linda Bostedt
Comments from the DT: Lovely card and treat jar. It's BEE-utiful!

#223 Beckie
Comments by DT: A beautifully designed  card love the he edge with the die cut, and lavish  pearls

5 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, thank you so very much for choosing my card as this weeks winner, made my day. Congratulations to everyone & thanks for the inspiration too.
Love Jane x

Cards by Beckie said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 5. Thank you for all the inspiration x x

The Craft Bucket said...

I have left a message above & sent a couple of emails but no reply, I really don't want to miss out? Love Jane x

Heidi Brawley said...

Thank you very much for picking my card in the Top 5!!!! I had a lot of fun making that cute card!!!!!!! Congrats to all the others picked and the Winner too!!!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Thank you to everyone on the DT for picking my boxes as one of your top 5. I am also grateful for all the lovely comments you left on my blog post. I appreciate you all and all your inspiration!!!

Hugs, Melissa