Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Challenge 116 - Halloween Sentiment

Welcome to Challenge 116
Sept 25-Oct 7
Theme:  Halloween Sentiment
[the theme is a sentiment for Halloween, NOT just a  Halloween card!]


Please, please Pleeease:  I was sooo bummed this last challenge because there were several entries that were absolutely stunning - BUT there was no sentiment. It breaks my heart to see some of that beautiful work disqualified!  I even wrote under the theme when I announced the challenge: "(make a masculine card using a  suitable sentiment)".  I noticed several of you shortened the theme in your notes to just the word "masculine" - but we ALWAYS require a sentiment [hence our name - "Aud Sentiments"].   

And here are our first five designers with their take on the theme... [notice all 5 have Halloween sentiments] OK - I know, I know!  You got the message! LOL!
I encourage you to use the link to their blogs for more pictures and details on their projects - and while you are there, leave a comment for them, it makes their day!

Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot
using Stella Witch Swiffer

Billie from Ink on My Fingers
using Trick or treat feet

Ginny H from As I do Rodos 
Sandy from Sandy's Creations
using  Boo Ghost

Tracey from Tracey's Corner Cards
using Wizard 1
Nice going team with those fun & creative designs!  
And some great images, eh?  They are from our sponsor: 
Bugaboo Stamps
We love to team up with Bugaboo, they have such a variety of cute and funny images... always something for everybody!  They have provided our DT with images to make the inspiration projects for you and of course they will provide our winner with a lovely prize.  Thank you Bugaboo!

You can submit up to FIVE entries... 
so get ready, get set, GO!

Challenge 116 - "Halloween Sentiment" 
runs till 10:00pm CST on Tuesday, 10/7

3 comments:

Pamellia said...

Love the DT cards! So much fun! Thank you for a wonderful challenge! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ike said...

Fabulously cute DT creations :-D
Thank you for this fun Challenge.

Hugz
IKE x


My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog