Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Say hi to Valou and Helen

Gosh I got so busy I stopped introducing people!  Normal service is resumed and today we are going to meet Valou and Helen.....

My name is Valou. I lived in Belgium just next to the big city of Chaleroi and in 40 kilometers from Brussels. I have 5 children from 3 to 12 years old. I scrapped since 2006 and my style is the “Shabby Chic Style. I create a great deal of cards and of projects home decoration.

Valou's favourite project is this one.....



And here is Helen.....

Hi, I'm Helen. I have 2 daughters aged 18 and 21 and a very supportive husband. I started card making a few years ago but only started seriously when I discovered blogging just under a year ago. My favourite style is 'cute and coloured with copics'.

And here is Helen's favourite project...



If you get a chance, why not pop over to their blogs and give them a good ole AudSentiments welcome!  x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning cards great image and lovely layout too! x